The support for increasing the profitability of your business
We have solutions so that companies like yours can receive the best advice and the tax and accounting support you’ve been looking for, at fees to meet your needs.
We provide a rigorous and efficient tax and accounting advisory service, which is essential for optimising resources in your company, favouring the development of your business and planning its evolution.
The service is bespoke for every client according to their needs in terms of accounting organisation, tax advice and/or administrative management.
MGT offers the Tax and Accounting Advice Monthly Plan, with which you’ll get all the benefits of your own administration department with none of the costs.
After a prior audit, for a monthly fee, MGT will take care of external management.
- Collecting the month’s accounting figures.
- All checks on accounting movements.
- Tax planning to reduce direct tax costs as fully as possible.
- Drawing up tax settlements.
- A monthly report on your company’s accounting and tax situation.
- Advice regarding the accounting annotation of your company’s commercial operations.
- Planning and start-up of the company’s accounting system.
- Analysis of the administrative management.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Drawing up Balance, Operating and Verification Sheets, and others.
- Analytical and financial accounting.
- Balance analyses.
- Budgetary preparation, monitoring and control.
- Drawing up financial statements.
- Financial costs analysis.
- Delayed accounts updating.
- Updating and deposit of annual accounts.
- Procedures with public agencies.
- Registers of bills issued and received.
- Analysis of depreciations and provisions.
- Annual Accounts, Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account.
- Integral tax advice.
- Tax audits.
- Quarterly and annual tax returns.
- Legalisation and deposit of official books.
- Tax documentary management.
- Calculation and submission of taxes.
- IRPF (Personal Income Tax) and Equity tax returns.
- Corporate Income Tax.
- Technical and legal advice in the event of a tax inspection.
- Claims and appeals before local, regional and national administrations.
- Definition of the most suitable tax profile for your business.
- Tax planning for the financial year and its subsequent monitoring.
Links of interest